We welcome applicants from diverse academic, professional and personal backgrounds and examine all components of their applications to gain an insight and understanding of them as candidates. Our admission committee of the college is interested in candidates’ potential for academic success at the college, and professional success in the future. We seek applicants who are highly motivated, self-directed and innovative. Personal competencies such as communication, interpersonal, teamwork and leadership skills are among other key considerations. Candidates must demonstrate readiness for the rigour of our academic programs because of our strong emphasis on academic quality.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by the AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2017 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by October 2017 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- All candidates are required to take the CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT
Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA scores, past academic performance, work experience, case study analysis and personal interview. The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each candidate on:
- Academic Abilities: The program at this college is highly demanding and candidates with consistent academic background and an ability to sustain pressure only make it to the shortlist.
- Standardized Test Scores: FIIB considers GMAT or CAT or XAT or MAT or CMAT or ATMA scores in the overall assessment.
- Rank Holders: The B-program gives a clear advantage to College/University rank holders.
- Integrity and Ethical Values: The college lays emphasis on integrity and values including originality. Plagiarism will not be tolerated in any form.
- Diversity: At FIIB Delhi, one of the best business schools in India, diversity in academic background facilitates peer learning which we actively try to bring into the PGDM classroom.
AuditoriumFIIB’s state-of-the-art auditorium can seat over 150 individuals and has provisions for video conferencing along with other ultra-modern technologies. Students also enjoy the provision of multiple conference and seminar halls if required.
CafeteriaA fully functional cafeteria serves sumptuous meals and beverages all through the day for the students to refresh and revive. Students not only enjoy the meals here but sometimes unwind sitting in the area over a cup of coffee.
ClassroomsThe state of the art classrooms at the Institute enhance the learning experience of students as they are equipped with the latest equipment including projectors, screens, options for video conferencing etc.
Electronic Resource CentreThe campus hosts a state-of-the-art computer lab housing over 180 terminals and 200 laptops. The campus is Wi-Fi enabled. Online Learning and Teaching Software is also provided for flexibility and access to learning material at all times.
Indoor GamesThe recreational centre has arrangements for several indoor sports like pool, table tennis, carom and chess. These may be accessed by students during their breaks and can be used as effective recreational tools to relax.
Knowledge Resource CentreStudents can access a fully computerized and air-conditioned library housing over 15,000 books, 195 periodicals/journals, 750 audio-visual and multimedia. The Library subscribes to major online research and informational databases.
Outdoor GamesThe Campus also has provisions badminton, volleyball and a number of outdoor games and activities
Recreational CentreThe recreational centre of FIIB provides its students space and opportunity to indulge in activities like indoor games and relax. The Centre is outfitted with television, student lockers and various indoor sports like pool table, table tennis, carom and chess.