Dr. Sudhir Rana
B.Com – Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra, 2007
MBA – Kurukshetra University Kurukshtra, 2009
Ph.D. with Financial Assistantship from Ministry of Human Resource Development - National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur, 2016
Dr. Rana believes in driving and motivating academics and research such a way that, it can be best utilized in an enthusiastic and dynamic environment to foster versatile personalities.
He did B.Com (Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra, 2007), MBA (Kurukshetra University Kurukshtra, 2009) and Ph.D. with Financial Assistantship from Ministry of Human Resource Development (National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur, 2016).
His research profile is followed by reputed and world class publications into several ABDC Ranked and indexed journals published by Emerald, Inderscience, Malaysian Management Review, Indian Institute of Management etc.
Adding to it, Dr. Rana is acting as Guest Editor for a special edition with 'Journal of international Business Education' (An ABDC 'B' Ranked Journal). He is also an active member of Editorial Advisory Board and Review Committee of journals such as: Management Research Review, Journal for Global Business Advancement, Metamorphosis, International Journal of Marketing Studies. Advances in International Marketing, AIMS International etc.
Research and Interest
Business Education; International Marketing; International Positioning Process; Benefit-Impacts of Internationalization; Marketing Process of Small and Medium Enterprises and Sustainable Development.
Research of Dr. Rana has been appreciated at various fronts.
Awards and Honors
Scholarship from Ministry of Human Resource Development (M.H.R.D.) for Doctoral Programme, From June 2010 to July 2014.
Admirable Author Award, at National Institute of Technology (N.I.T.) Hamirpur, April - 2013.
GHS-IMR Best Doctoral Research award by AIMS at Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore, January - 2013.
- 2016, “A Review on the State of Methodological Trends in International Marketing Literature” Journal for Global Business Advancement (Inderscience Publisher), Vol. 9 (1), pp. 90 – 107 (Published as Special Additional Article, An ABDC Ranked Journal).
- 2015, “Topics, Trends and Methodological Practices: Past Twenty-Five Years of International Marketing Literature” Malaysian Management Review, Vol. 50, Issue 2, pp. 37 – 57
- 2015, “The State of Topics and Methodological Trends in International Marketing Literature: 1990 - 2012” Indore Management Journal (An official Journal of Indian Institute of Management, Indore), Vol. 7, Issue 1, pp. 35 - 53
- 2015, “Literature Review classification and simple meta-analysis on conceptual domain of International marketing: 1990-2012” Advances in International Marketing (Emerald Publishing House), Vol. 25, pp. 189-222 (An ABDC Ranked Journal)
- 2014, “Investigation of International marketing process: Classification and Assessment” is selected and in press, AIMS International Journal of Management, [ISSN – 1939-7011], Vol. 8 (2), pp. 131-151. (A Journal published by Association of Indian Management Scholars)
- 2014, “Drawing Modelling Canvas for the International Positioning of Indian Beverage Products” Industrial Engineering Letters, Vol. 4 (7), pp. 30-38 (IISTE)
- 2014, “Investigating the Impacts Provided by International Marketing: A Case of Indian Manufacturing Firms” MMU Journal of Management Practices, Vol. 8, Issue 2, pp. 115 - 121.
- 2012, “Synthesising the Latest Configurational Contents of International Marketing” European Journal of Business and Management, (IISTE), [ISSN - 2222-1905]. Vol. 4 (20), pp. 170-180.
- Paper entitled “A State of Methodological Trends in International Marketing Literature” Presented in AGBA Conference at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, November 2014.
- Paper on “Evaluating the International Marketing Variables” Presented in Doctoral Colloquium, organized by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmadabad, in December – 2013.
- Paper entitled “Indian Transport Companies in International Markets” Presented in Workshop on Exploring Science of Transportation Systems, held at National Institute of Technology (N.I.T.) Hamirpur. Admirable Author Award. April – 2013.
- Paper entitled “Investigation and classification of International Marketing Process: A literary Assessment” is presented in Tenth AIMS international conference at Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore. Awarded Best Doctoral Paper. January – 2013.
- Presented Paper on “Linking Marketing Research Multitudes with Customer’s Satisfaction” presented in ICSMP (UGC Conference) at FMS, Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur. March – 2012.