Guidelines for Reviewers
FIIB Business Review (FBR) is a peer reviewed journal. At FBR, we follow a double blind peer review to maintain high efficiency and confidentiality of both the author as well as the reviewer. Potential reviewers need to keep following points in mind before accepting to be part of the journal’s reviewer panel:
- After accepting our invitation to be one of the Reviewers for FBR, you will be requested to sign a consent form for our records. The consent form will be a formal acceptance of the invitation to be on the FBR Review Board.
- Based on your indicated research interests and area/domain of specialization you will be required to review approximately two papers per year.
- The reviewer should not tamper with the manuscript or make changes in it.
- You will be requested to evaluate the papers based on the criteria listed in the Reviewer Feedback Form and return them with your comments to the Editor within 10 days of receiving it.
- As a reviewer you can recommend the following
- Reject (explain reason in the form)
- Accept without revision
- Revise – either major or minor (explain the revision that is required) changes to be done by the author
- Comments should be courteous and constructive, and should not include any personal remarks or personal details including your name
- The manuscript is a confidential document. Please do not disclose its contents. Do not cite a manuscript or refer to the work it describes before it has been published and do not use the information that it contains for the advancement of your own research or in discussions with colleagues. Details of a manuscript and its review must remain confidential, before, during and after publication.
- Editor’s decision is final.
Mr. Mukesh Negi
Ph.: 011-4728 5009