Guidelines for Authors
FIIB Business Review (FBR) invites papers in the following sections:
|Name of Section||Description of Section||Word Range|
|Perspectives||The perspective paper must be an opinion based paper covering socio-cultural and economic issues, and their micro or macro level impact on business, society and economy. It should address important issues and challenges concerning businesses and public policy with socio-economic relevance.
|Research||The research paper must be based on original empirical research and emerging trends both in India and globally in themes such as management, economics, finance, marketing etc. It can be based on either primary or secondary research.
|Case||Case study and analysis of issues, companies, departments and special initiatives taken by academicians and practitioners.
|Book Review||Reviews of recently published books on themes related to business and management.
|Website Review||Review of websites in the pertinent area
|Conference Review||Review of a conference in a relevant field||1000-1200|
- Manuscript in electronic version in MS Word format (as an attachment) should be submitted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The first page of the manuscript should have the title of the paper, name of the author(s), organizational affiliation, complete mailing address, phone number, fax number and an organizational email address. The author name, affiliation, or any other information should not be indicated in the manuscript elsewhere.
- Second page of manuscript should have the abstract of not more than 200 worlds. Keywords (5-6) should follow the abstract.
- All tables, charts and graphs should be numbered as referred to in the text. The sources, wherever necessary, should be mentioned at the bottom of the tables/charts/graphs.
- Tables and charts should have self-explanatory titles.
- The last page of the manuscript must have a brief autobiographical sketch of all the authors in about 150 words for each author along with a recent passport size photograph.
- References should be arranged in alphabetical order and using APA 6th ed. guidelines (Please see http://www.apastyle.org for details).
- Author(s) are responsible for any copyright violation, and should ensure the originality of the manuscript submitted by them
Mr. Mukesh Negi
Ph.: 011-4728 5009