Work With Us
FIIB Delhi prides itself as an employee friendly institute with great benefits, a beautiful location, and teams that value work/life balance. We value the diversity in our student body, staff and faculty and academic programs. In our efforts to be an employer of choice, we have committed ourselves to taking a fair and inclusive approach to higher education.
We offer wide range of meaningful career opportunities for individuals–including college staff and faculty positions. Thank you for your interest in employment at FIIB Delhi. Please keep checking this site for current job opportunities that match your interests.
You can help make sure that your application is considered in a careful and timely way by:
- Requesting and completing the application fully,
- Providing all required supporting materials with your application to the college staff, and
- Applying to positions that strongly match your experience, education and skills.
JOB TITLE: Library Assistant
Job Description:He/she should be able to :
- Manage circulation of books including issues, returns and reservations.
- Use library's resources and facilities, including the use of OPAC and online resources.
- Prepare New Arrival list, Indexing and CAS including Newspaper Articles.
- Catalogue and Classify all new library resources computerized as well as manual
- Following up on overdue notification and overdue library material,
- Dealing with staff, Faculty and students for library related requirements.
- Manage library patron accounts in the software as well as manual.
- Managing records regarding fines for overdue, lost or damaged books.
- Assist with the shelving of library resources
- Responsible for caring out library audits.
- Responsible for procurement of online cases.
- B.Lib. with minimum 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of Libsys, Online databases.
- IT and administrative skills, including word processing, internet research and email;
All CVs to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
AuditoriumFIIB’s state-of-the-art auditorium can seat over 150 individuals and has provisions for video conferencing along with other ultra-modern technologies. Students also enjoy the provision of multiple conference and seminar halls if required.
CafeteriaA fully functional cafeteria serves sumptuous meals and beverages all through the day for the students to refresh and revive. Students not only enjoy the meals here but sometimes unwind sitting in the area over a cup of coffee.
ClassroomsThe state of the art classrooms at the Institute enhance the learning experience of students as they are equipped with the latest equipment including projectors, screens, options for video conferencing etc.
Electronic Resource CentreThe campus hosts a state-of-the-art computer lab housing over 180 terminals and 200 laptops. The campus is Wi-Fi enabled. Online Learning and Teaching Software is also provided for flexibility and access to learning material at all times.
Indoor GamesThe recreational centre has arrangements for several indoor sports like pool, table tennis, carom and chess. These may be accessed by students during their breaks and can be used as effective recreational tools to relax.
Knowledge Resource CentreStudents can access a fully computerized and air-conditioned library housing over 15,000 books, 195 periodicals/journals, 750 audio-visual and multimedia. The Library subscribes to major online research and informational databases.
Outdoor GamesThe Campus also has provisions badminton, volleyball and a number of outdoor games and activities
Recreational CentreThe recreational centre of FIIB provides its students space and opportunity to indulge in activities like indoor games and relax. The Centre is outfitted with television, student lockers and various indoor sports like pool table, table tennis, carom and chess.