FIIB Delhi, boasts of a conducive learning ambience through its world-class infrastructure and state-of-the-art technology interface that complements the physical infrastructure to enhance the teaching and learning experience at the college. The PGDM college continuously invests in upgrading its technology and facilities to provide the college graduates with an inspiration to strive for excellence and scale greater heights.
Key features of FIIB Delhi Campus include
- FIIB's campus, located in South Delhi, the PGDM college is an aesthetically designed, modern building that provides a youthful and stimulating learning environment.
- To foster a comfortable environment for the college students, air-conditioned classrooms and several reading and syndicate rooms have been built. These Learning Centers are equipped with modern multi-media and audio/video systems to facilitate effective learning at the college.
- The college campus is Wi-Fi enabled with appropriate security mechanism. Online Learning and teaching software is also provided for flexible access to learning material at all times and to continuously track progress. The college also has a state-of-the-art computer lab.
- The college’s state-of-the-art auditorium can seat over 150 individuals and has provisions for video conferencing along with other modern technologies. Students can enjoy the provision of multiple conference and seminar halls if required.
- A fully computerized and air-conditioned Knowledge Resource Center housing over 17,500 books, 195 periodicals/journals, 750 audio-visual and multimedia formats is available for the college students to access and learn from. Library subscribes to major online research and informational databases including EBSCO and CMIEProwess; and enjoys Institutional membership with other major libraries including DELNET, AIRC, BCL and Max Mueller Bhawan.
- A world-class amphitheater is exclusively dedicated for management activities.
- The elaborate recreational center of the college, has arrangements for various indoor sports like pool, table tennis, carom and chess along with a TV, in an easy atmosphere.
AuditoriumFIIB’s state-of-the-art auditorium can seat over 150 individuals and has provisions for video conferencing along with other ultra-modern technologies. Students also enjoy the provision of multiple conference and seminar halls if required.
CafeteriaA fully functional cafeteria serves sumptuous meals and beverages all through the day for the students to refresh and revive. Students not only enjoy the meals here but sometimes unwind sitting in the area over a cup of coffee.
ClassroomsThe state of the art classrooms at the Institute enhance the learning experience of students as they are equipped with the latest equipment including projectors, screens, options for video conferencing etc.
Electronic Resource CentreThe campus hosts a state-of-the-art computer lab housing over 180 terminals and 200 laptops. The campus is Wi-Fi enabled. Online Learning and Teaching Software is also provided for flexibility and access to learning material at all times.
Indoor GamesThe recreational centre has arrangements for several indoor sports like pool, table tennis, carom and chess. These may be accessed by students during their breaks and can be used as effective recreational tools to relax.
Knowledge Resource CentreStudents can access a fully computerized and air-conditioned library housing over 15,000 books, 195 periodicals/journals, 750 audio-visual and multimedia. The Library subscribes to major online research and informational databases.
Outdoor GamesThe Campus also has provisions badminton, volleyball and a number of outdoor games and activities
Recreational CentreThe recreational centre of FIIB provides its students space and opportunity to indulge in activities like indoor games and relax. The Centre is outfitted with television, student lockers and various indoor sports like pool table, table tennis, carom and chess.